Ordering an incorrect product does not warrant an exchange or refund.
Prior to ordering any item from CanBuyIT.ca, it is your responsibility as the purchaser to check the product specifications with the manufacturer to ensure that the product is compatible with and recommended for use with your existing system equipment, including the operating system and all component hardware and software. Up-to-date specifications can generally be found at the manufacturer’s web site, and product compatibility can be confirmed by contacting the technical support staff of the respective manufacturer.
CanBuyIT.ca sells all products strictly under the manufacturers' terms and conditions (which include warranties and return policies).
Your purchase comes with our 30-Day Guarantee against defects, a few exceptions apply, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with manufacturers name and part number. If your purchase is defective in any way, all you have to do is email us (email@example.com) for a return authorization number and return instructions. Defective product will be replaced or repaired at our discretion, with the exception of some manufacturers. Certain manufacturers will repair or replace products at their sole discretion.
For some defective SKUs while under warranty, customers are encouraged to contact the respective manufacturers for replacement/repair of the defective unit. Most manufacturer have this warranty information on their website or if required we can assist in getting information about manufacturer’s warranty center.
Note all returns are subject to the following:
1. All products must be returned in original packaging with a Return Authorization Number and instructions
obtained from us. Returns without RMAs ("Return to Manufacturer Authorization") will not be processed for credit. All
products must be complete, including all components, accessories, cables, software, and manuals.
2. Software and some consumable items are not refundable unless returned unopened in original packaging,
3. Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable.
4. Some items may carry modified guarantees. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
5. Custom orders and custom cables are not refundable.
6. Items not in stock at the time of purchase are considered Special Order items and are returnable at only our discretion based on vendor/distributor return policies.
7. Warranties/Guarantees do not apply to damage from misuse issue or consequential damage.
8. All non-defective, unopened returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping cost is extra and is the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable. Credits to charged cards may take around 14 business days after receipt of the returned product. Defective returns that are found to be non-defective are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
9. Return of non defective open box products are dealt with on case by case basis depending upon the vendor involved as well as duration of order and the type of product being returned. Open box products that have missing accessories and or original packaging are not eligible for credit at all.
10. LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
If you have a question about shipping, RMA or our product return policy please email us at email@example.com.